Sunday, April 1, 2012

Before 40: February

The great thing about "Before 40" is that is has made trying new things a priority.  I've had to actively search for new things to try each month.  The one for February, though?  Well, it just fell into my lap!

Jim and Dylan and I were going to go to The Science Center one Saturday.  Dylan had been wanting to go for quite some time.  When we got there, it was so crowded that the parking lot was actually full.  Poor Dylan was sleeping, so when he woke up, he discovered that we weren't at the Science Center.  We were at The Children's Museum!

He ended up having a blast there, and we discovered there was a "Wheels" exhibit going on.  Then we discovered there was a roaming unicycle group in the Wheels exhibit.  Well, you know I couldn't pass that up, right?  I mean, it isn't every day you have the opportunity to get your 39 year old butt on a unicycle!  But, that is exactly what I did...


Jim and Dylan got in on the action.  Unfortunately, they both got on one at the same time.  Plus, Jim just got his new iphone, and I didn't know how to use it yet.  I completely missed getting the footage of Jim falling on his 46 year old butt and turning 3 shades of red!  Oh well.  I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to do that.

If you're on Facebook you know what my "Before 40" was for March - taking Dylan to Disney!  Those posts will be next.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

WAY TO GO!! I don't know that I would get my 34 year old butt on that thing!! I give you credit Lady!

Did you download instagram on that iphone yet?!?!

Jennifer Denise Ouellette said...

I am impressed!

Also? My iPhone should be her tomorrow!

JCK said...

You know how to have all the pre-40 fun! :) Love it!