These are just a few of the things I've been pondering today. This will show you how my mind works...
1. Why are the handles on toothbrushes getting bigger and bigger? Are we all such lazy slobs that we can no longer hold onto a regular sized toothbrush long enough to brush? None of the new ones fit in the holes of the toothbrush holder, so its not exactly a "toothbrush HOLDER" anymore, is it? Am I the only one who wants to scream and throw the "toothbrush holder" or yet another honkin' big toothbrush out the window?
2. Why did I choose to play the flute in school? I remember vividly the day that the instrument people came to school and we were able to hear and even try the different instruments to decide which we wanted to learn to play. I must not have tried the drums, is all I can figure. I recently bought Dylan the Bee Bop Band music set from Parents toys, that comes with a drum and a pretty darn cute set of sticks. I had no idea what a stress reliever beating on the drums could be! I guess the word "beating" should have been a clue. Dylan is looking at me all, "Hey! Whose toy is this anyway?", and I'm all "Hey, man! I need my sticks! I gotta rock out! Come back here with those sticks!"
3. What is it about my kid being sick that releases some kind of superpower amount of patience in me? He has a runny nose today, his left eye has been watering constantly, and he keeps sneezing. So, he has a cold, or spring allergies, or it is from his molars coming in? I don't know. I kept him inside today, but do I keep him in again tomorrow, while he and I waste away in boredom? Don't you wonder what doctors with kids worry about? Don't they always know what to do?
4. What is the deal with Anne Geddes? Why hasn't Child Services come to take her away? She is disturbed, in my estimation. If babies in dirt filled flower pots, with fake flowers coming out of their heads passes for art these days, I for one am a bit concerned.
5. When in the capital H is spring arriving in the Burgh this year? I think the weather is a bit confused on the "March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb" thing. What really gets me is the rare occasion that I watch the local news. What is with the newscasters and the har, har, we are just normal people after all silly banter that occcurs every time it is the poor weather guy's turn. Their voices raise an octave as they screech, "Joe! What are you doing to us? Chuckle, chuckle", as if Joe is single handedly in control of the weather, and he is just a mean, horrible man intent on punishing all of us with more cold weather.
6. And this one might be the most confusing to me...Why did I get only 2 comments on my last post? It means either no one is reading my stuff, or no one felt like commenting. Both explanations suck like a Hoover.
That is all I have to say at this time.