Sometimes I wish I was my friend Julia... or her children... whichever. They have so much fun, and always seem to be traveling somewhere new, seeing something new, experiencing something new. I'm pretty sure she knows I am jealous (or she will now!). Reading about their plans for Spring Break was making me all twitchy, thinking "Why don't WE ever go anywhere?!". Oh right, because we can't afford it. It was time for another list. (You know I love lists right?)
I would show you a photo of the list Dylan and I made, but he spilled milk all over it, so I'll just tell you that the "Things To Do On Easter Vacation" list has 18 things on it. I'll also tell you that we managed to cross off 10! Not bad! Not bad at all.
1. Blew Bubbles (You gotta love a kid who puts "Blow bubbles" as the first priority!)
2. Went to "the dinosaur museum", with "Daddy" and "Mi-Ma".
3-5. Had playdates with Caleb, Kaiden, and David.
6. Went to SeaBase, (where we ran into Caleb, and a kid from Dylan's class at school). (It's an indoor play area - it rained A LOT last week).
7. Went to My Little Outback. (Another indoor play area - rain, rain, and more rain!)
8. Went to Ikea (Okay, so that was totally MY idea, but Dylan tolerated it well!)
9. Saw a magician perform at Chick-Fil-A. (He LOVED it, and performed many hilarious "tricks" for the next few days.)
10. Went to Reilly's Summer Seat Farm. (I was really going to be disappointed if we didn't get there, because it is a yearly tradition. Even though the forecast was for thunderstorms, and it looked a bit ominous, we went, and were lucky enough to not have any rain!)