Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Photo A Day Challenge : October 2012

I finished my newest challenge for myself - The Photo A Day Challenge over at "A Grande Life".
I am happy to report that for the most part I didn't cheat.  I kept to the daily theme, and only forgot to take a picture one day (the 25th, so that picture was taken the next day).  I found some prompts harder than others, but for the most part, I am really glad I decided to participate.  It made me realize that I've been missing taking pictures, and missing the creative part of myself.



(The big one is a close-up of my favorite of these - Black & White - It's the little girl I'm a nanny for).

October 1-Leaves / 2-In My Cup / 3-Shoes / 4-Up / 5-Light / 6-Orange / 7-Flower / 8-Shadow / 9-Me / 10-Up Close / 11-The Letter A / 12-Black & White / 13-Happiness / 14-Pumpkin / 15-Good Nt. Moon






October 16-Guilty Pleasure (I keep kissing my sweet boy's cheeks, even though at this point, he doesn't like it.  He usually gives me that tiny smile that says he'll let it slide this once.  But look at them!  How can I help myself?!) / 17-Comfy / 18-Hands / 19-Laugh / 20-Something Old / 21-Home / 22-Grass /
23-Busy / 24-Pretty / 25-Something You Made / 26-Dots / 27-Your Pick / 28-Simple / 29-9:15 am /
30-Pillow / 31-Boo!

2 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You need to become a child photographer. That's your thing. Please do it.

Brooke said...

Loved all your photos. Fun little peeks into your world ;D