Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Photos of 2012

March:  Jump Rope (at Disney)

I decided to join in and post my 12 favorite photos of Dylan from 2012.  (Link up here to participate). Wow, talk about tough!  I take a LOT of pictures.  What's your favorite?

October:  Green Eyes (Some of these are out of order, because my computer won't cooperate).


February:  Moustache Man:  This isn't the one we used for his Valentines, but it is my favorite because I can not look at it without laughing.


March:  Disney Joy





May:  Round Hill Farm




June: Picking Strawberries (Triple B Farm)


July: At The Pool


October:  Oh Those Cheeks!






July:   I Can Fly : I love this shot, because it captures the fact that at least at this age, he has no fear.

November:  Christmas Card Photo Shoot #1 (This is the one we used).

November:  Christmas Card Photo Shoot #2 (Boyce Park)

December:  Christmas Morning


6 comments:

Jennifer Denise Ouellette said...

I love Green Eyes, but they are all wonderful. Happy New Year, my friend!

Brooke said...

OMG! He is getting cuter by the day. I agree - that green eye shot is a keeper. But they are all good. I think he is looking more and more like Jim.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hahaha, MUSTACHE! niiice :)

Amber said...

Such joy captured. I am a little partial to the Disney photo, because my son loves Disney so much and we are fortunate to only live an hour from it.

Before The Down said...

Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living rs gold, The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect Runescape Gold, It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powersrs gold.

Before The Down said...

Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.Pray for powers equal to Buy rs gold your tasks.Then the doing of work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle, Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that Runescape Money it shall never have a beginning,. At twenty years of age Runescape2 Money., the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.