Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Pictures sometimes do speak louder than words...


(Peasants in New Delhi bathe and wash their clothes in a stream polluted with raw sewage and methane gas).I am thankful for clean water to drink, bathe in, and wash my clothes in.



I am thankful that when I am hungry, I can just go to my refrigerator, or to the grocery store.





I am thankful for my home.




Green Forest Orphanage (Home to over 130 children Infants- Age 7)
I am thankful for my family.




I am thankful for my good health, and that of my family.

We all have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful that all of you continue to take the time out of your busy days to come and visit my blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you. For your thoughtfulness, your care and concern, and your unwavering support. Thank you for sharing yourself and your family with us! Happy Thanksgiving.

feather said...

you hit that right on the money, now didn't you? we often forget the basics of life that others don't even have. food, shelter, water. and love. thank you for reminding me that these shouldn't be taken for granted, and to pray for those today that don't have such basics.

happy happy day to you.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Great post that gave me chills! Thanks, Jen for reminding us all. Ditto on F&F. :-)