Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 - The Year In Pictures

When I stumbled across this idea, to do a post with pictures from the past year, I loved the idea.  What a great way to quickly (is anything I do quick?!) sum up a whole year!  Now, years from now, if I find myself saying, "What year did Dylan...?,  all I have to do is check this post!  Now, if I can just remember to do this each year.

I take A LOT of pictures.  Choosing was torturous, and really, when do I ever follow the rules?  I decided to do a slideshow...




Dylan Firsts This Year:

First time he went bowling.

First time he used tools to help Daddy build something.

First time he caught fireflies.

First time he saw fireworks. (He did NOT like it).

First swim lessons.  He took some with Mommy and some with Bubba.

He got to sit in a fire truck.


First time in a rowboat.


First ride on the Alpine Slide at Seven Springs (with Mi-Mi and Bubba).

First "big kid" ride. (The hot air balloon ride at Idlewild)

First circus.

Switched to a "Big Boy Bed".

First school field trip on a bus. (To Schramm Farm)

First time he sat on Santa's lap.


(This post is dedicated to Nan, who gave Dylan his beloved "Puppy".  She will be missed by all those who knew and loved her).










6 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

So cute! Love all the firsts!

blue china studio happy said...

What a great idea! So many firsts.

Happy New Year to you Jen!

Ashley Sisk said...

It looks like you had a great year of memories - I hope 2011 is good to you and thanks for linking up!

Elissa said...

what a great idea to remember his firsts! i'm sure the next year will be filled with many more!

Burgh Baby said...

It's too bad you never let that kid of yours do anything fun. ;-)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

So much happiness and love in all these photos.