I really enjoyed the prompts for Scavenger Hunt Sunday this time around. It was another crazy busy week! Between work, physical therapy (I'm having bad back pain), volunteering at my son's school for the Valentine's Day party, refinancing our home loan, and having friends over, it is a miracle I managed to take some pictures!
1. Candy - I shot a series with these chocolate kisses. I call this one "Dare to Be Different".
2. Red - Red hair, red pajamas.
3. Kisses - Get it? Their bodies are in the shape of X's.
4. Love - My Valentine, Jim. I love how relaxed he looks in this picture - like he's laying on a beach somewhere, instead of on icy snow!
5. Smile - Okay, these last three are from last week, but they fit the prompts too well to not use them!
Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day week! You didn't eat all the candy yet, did you?