Monday, February 25, 2013

Time Warp Tuesday : Grandparents

It's been a while since I participated in Time Warp Tuesday over at Juggling Life.  The idea is to show some photographs from the past, and since I asked my mom to search for a specific photo of my grandparents this week, I wanted to show these.

Yep, that's little me.


Here's my grandpa reading to my cousin, Brian, and I.  How about those pants?  Ah, the 70's.

Even though we didn't find the exact photo of my grandparents I wanted (one of them in their younger days, in a passionate embrace), my mom did find a good one.  I used that to take a photograph for My Four Hens "So Inspired" theme, and it was chosen for the "Eye Candy" post today!  A shot of a sunset I took was featured a couple weeks ago, but I'm extra proud of this one, because my grandparents meant the world to me.

4 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That is a lovely shot and a wonderful story at the other site.

Your granddad looks exactly like my granddad!

smalltownme said...

Grandparents! They're wonderful! I only had one grandmother. My kids have been so lucky to have had the full set, plus some wonderful step-grands too!

Susan said...

Love photos of the grands! I am missing a photo of mine that I search and search for everytime I unearth some old stuff around the house1

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Your grandfather looks a bit like my own (long gone now, of course... *sniff*)

LOVE the stylish family! :)

Now off to check out your photo at the other site...