Okay, well there is a lot going on this week, which I will be blogging about soon. For now, though, I stole this fun game, so I don't have to think much. If anyone wants to steal it from me, go ahead, but let me know, so I can read yours.
The Name Game
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Snowball Elantra (I think I would go by Snow, since Snowball doesn't exactly roll off the tongue)
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Mint Chocolate Chip Sandals (I would go by M.C.C. Sandals)
3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Blue Horse (But, I think their names usually have a verb or adjective in there, so I would be Drumming Blue Horse, or Sarcastic Blue Horse)
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Lynne Greensburg, (that doesn't sound nearly bitchy or dramatic enough for a soap opera star)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Kasje (Hmmm. Let me try this.. "Kasje, I am your father". Yea, I like it)
6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Green Raspberry Tea (That's dumb. What's my superpower? Watch out, or I'll be sweet all over ya!)
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Kenneth Al (would look good on a trophy)
8. Stripper name (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): I could not figure out what my favorite candy is - but Drakkar Milk Dud, (I would definately be a Dud), and Musky Jelly Bean, (they'd probably call me Musky Jelly Belly instead) made me laugh.
10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Young Yemen, (I can hear it now, "Young, when is the weather going to get warm around here? What are you doing to us? Har har)
11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Summer Pansy (HA! Well, I think I'll star in Alias-The Movie with that winner)
12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Cherry Slippers (but those 4 name cartoons are a hit, so I'd be Sponge Jen Cherry Slippers)
13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Honey Nut Cheerios Palm (sound granola girl enough to me)