Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Proud Wife

No one knew what kind of father Jim would be. Growing up, Jim never talked about wanting children. When I met bachelor Jim, he said it "was something he would consider if he met the right person". In the two years that we dated, I didn't get many opportunities to see him around children.

I have always been impressed with how creative Jim is. I knew how creative he was at work (as a graphic designer), and how creative he was at home with his home-made cards for me and woodworking projects. What I didn't realize until Dylan was born, was what a great father Jim would be, and how he would use that same creativity in his most important role - as Dylan's dad.





7 comments:

feather said...

very cool post. dad's are quite amazing. you husband looks like a fun guy. i'm lovin' the snowman!

Burgh Baby said...

That snowman pretty much rules. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am glad that he has been able to bring all of that creativity into fatherhood - Dylan is one lucky little boy!

Stacey Richardson said...

Haha, that is Good Stuff!!!

The Girls' Mommy said...

Is that a blanket snowman? How fun!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Jim is awesome. I love his creations and his snowman!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

That is definitely a modern twist on the classic snowman.