Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CSN Stores

It's that time of year again.  The time to find the perfect gift for your kid.  Luckily, (well, maybe unluckily for him), his birthday is in November, so he gets so many toys that by the time Christmas rolls around he's left not needing or wanting much.  The only thing he told us he wants is new markers.  But, I have to get him something else!  Well, lucky for me, I was offered the chance to choose something from CSN Stores to review.  CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from contemporary coffee tables to fantastic fitness equipment to cookware!  


Dylan isn't wild about coffee tables,  he would probably injure himself on fitness equipment, and um... I hate to cook.  But, they do have these blocks.  What kid doesn't love blocks?  Especially a maze loving one?


I'm also getting these.  He has had the big set, that covers the whole floor, for quite some time and sometimes will still bring a letter to me, proclaiming it the "Letter of the Day!" 

 So, look for a future review, and click over to CSN Stores and check them out!

No comments: