Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guest Posting at Boondock Ramblings

The always entertaining, Jonny's Mommy, over at Boondock Ramblings, asked me to be a guest poster. She is one of my favorite bloggers, so how could I refuse? I like her because even though she is refreshingly honest about the exhausting job that is raising a "very active" 2 year old boy, she obviously adores her son, loves being a mom, and keeps a sense of humor throughout it all. She gets my sarcastic sense of humor, and I love that. She is also one of the most loyal bloggers I know. Her son, Jonathan, is only about 2 weeks older than Dylan, and is totally adorable.

Click here to read my post, Toddlers Talk, and while you are over there, you really should read some of hers.

10 comments:

Kellan said...

I'll go over and check you out! I love your new header, btw - tooooo cute!

Kellan

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Heading over.

JCK said...

Jen, I said it over there. That post was hilarious. Very cute. And screen writing may be in your future.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Before The Down said...

The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

Before The Down said...

You laugh at me for being different, but I laugh at you for being the same LOTRO Gold, the consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past Lord Of The Rings Gold, to change your future,LOTRO Gold alter your decisions today.