Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad

Dad,

Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you were throughout my childhood - loving, affectionate, generous with time and praise.
Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you were throughout my teenage years - patient, strict, respectful of my ideas and opinions.
Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you've been throughout my adult years - supportive, always honest, always ready to listen.

I am proud to call you my Dad, and I appreciate the things you do, and the man you are more than you'll ever know.

I Love You,
Jen

3 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Awwww. A wonderful tribute.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Happy birthday Jen's daddy! If you are as great as your daughter is then you must be someone very special!

Burgh Baby said...

Your dad is a keeper, no doubt about it. Hope he had a great day!