Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad

Dad,

Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you were throughout my childhood - loving, affectionate, generous with time and praise.
Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you were throughout my teenage years - patient, strict, respectful of my ideas and opinions.
Today I want to thank you for the kind of father you've been throughout my adult years - supportive, always honest, always ready to listen.

I am proud to call you my Dad, and I appreciate the things you do, and the man you are more than you'll ever know.

I Love You,
Jen

3 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Awwww. A wonderful tribute.

Jonny's Mommy said...

Happy birthday Jen's daddy! If you are as great as your daughter is then you must be someone very special!

Burgh Baby said...

Your dad is a keeper, no doubt about it. Hope he had a great day!