Monday, October 17, 2011

Is There Anything Better Than A Farm On A Fall Day?

Today, I was supposed to take Dylan on a school field trip to the farm.  He's had a cold and an ear infection, and I've had a sore throat since Saturday, so I decided to skip it.  I hate missing out on that stuff, but we did make it to the farm earlier this month, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad.  The day we went, I am pretty sure that every family with children under the age of 8 decided to do the exact same thing, because it was packed with people!  We didn't eat lunch before going, so I waited in line to get food for ONE HOUR, while Jim and Dylan played.  I managed to avoid going completely nuts and losing my patience, and we eventually ate, before enjoying a long list of activities.











You might have noticed that I have this thing that I love to do.  I like to recreate shots.  So, here's the one from last year, 




and here's the one from this year...


Aaarrggghh!  Why do I do this to myself!  Look how much he's grown! 

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh - he HAS grown indeed! The day we went to the apple fest, it seemed like EVERYONE dedided to go too... argh! Oh well, still looks like you guys had a blast ;D

Lisa said...

Oh wow! Look at how big he has gotten!!! Crazy! I can't do that to myself. I end up sobbing over my laptop. You know we just went to a pumpkin farm and had a blast. It is a lot of fun! If you eat before hand and are prepared to spend way too much money :-)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You've got to check this out--I totally want to do this with a few photos.

http://dearphotograph.com/

The Girls' Mommy said...

Was it a pumpkin sling shot?? That would be super fun :)