Sunday, October 2, 2011

New Stuff

Rants & Raves has a new look, designed by my talented, and VERY patient husband, Jim.  I might be a tad opinionated, and difficult to work with?  Maybe.  Anyway, let's see which of you is most observant.

Computers and I?  We aren't really close friends.  We mostly just tolerate each other.  For me, starting a blog years ago was about the desire to write.  I didn't know the first thing about a blog, or buttons, or headers, or html.  Lately, though, I was feeling it was time for me to learn a few things.

So, now you will see a place in the sidebar where you can subscribe to my posts and subscribe to get my new posts sent to your email address.  I will probably add some more things once I get over the trauma of figuring out how to make a BUTTON.

That's right, little old me, created a button, (after way too much time and a little beating of my head against a wall while saying "buh, buh, buh, buh").  Click on the button and it will take you to an explanation of "Before 40".  Yep, I'm 39, and I'm proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks... it just takes longer... a LOT longer.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh...your new header is AMAZING! It spells out Rants & Raves! How darn cute is that! It is looking good around here! ( Jim, go ahead and pat yourself on the back!). Hugs!

Ps....I would have made you the button....could have saved all that head banging for other stuff lol

Michelle said...

Warning, don't drink coffee while reading her "Before 40" post. I was laughing so hard I spit my coffee all over my desk!

I'm intrigued by this new adventure and the redesign looks great! I can't wait to see what else you have to say this next year.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

So much fun!

Elissa said...

love it! new tricks are tough, but often worth it :-)