Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for many things, but these two are at the top of my list.

1. I am thankful I have the Poison Control number easily accessible on my refrigerator. (If you don't, please think about doing so. Trust me.)

2. I am thankful eating silica gel is not harmful. Groan.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

6 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds like quite the adventure! Glad it all worked out well. Good mommy for having that number handy!

Kelly Malloy said...

Sounds like a crazy day! At least you were prepared!

suburbancorrespondent said...

It isn't?! I thought it was deadly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog - no, it doesn't mean you're old. It just means you're clueless if the word Atari is the first one that pops into your head for video games. I don't know if my husband has even heard of XBox or GameCube.

Julia said...

HA! I have it right on my fidge, too. I think we've probably called 4 or 5 times. You never know what they'll decide is edible. Abs ate an entire tube of Desitin once.

Shellie said...

The poison control people got to know us personally when Giovanni was little. I told them I was changing his name to Houdini- the kid could get into ANYTHING. I'm sure I will post the details someday...

Sparx said...

Ha! The spud ate silica gel too and I rang poison control. Just got a very jelly nappy a few days later!