Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Twelve Best Scenery Shots of 2012


As I was looking through my photos from the past year, for the best shots I took of Dylan, it hit me how much I love to take pictures.  I have a confession, though.  Up to this point, I took all my shots in "Auto" mode.  I never learned how to shoot in "Manual", but 2013 is the year I'm going to change that.     Call it a resolution, if you must.  In the meantime, here are my other favorite 12 shots from 2012.  









































4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome shots! Keep up the good work. I highly recommend somewhere like Clickin' Moms to take you to your next step.

smalltownme said...

Very pretty!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

You are very talented. I'm an automatic setting girl myself. I can work on manual if I have the book out, but without that, I can't keep things straight.

Brooke said...

You are rocking that camera in auto mode... can't wait to see what you can pull off in manual. (It is a tad frustrating at times.... but once you get the hang of it.... you will be happy to have made the switch!) Loved the shot with the two row boats... and those fall leaves shots - WOW! I use clickin moms as well. There is a LOT of information at your finger tips. (It can get overwhelming!)