Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge : Love

I knew that I wanted to enter a photo in the "I Heart Faces" Photo Challenge this month.  The theme is Love, and the more I thought about it, I knew the love that I wanted to portray was loving yourself.  I would say that is probably the most difficult and most complicated love for women.  We are constantly being bombarded by images of "the perfect woman" in magazines, in movies, and on television.  It is hard not to feel inadequate.  It is hard to quiet those nagging voices of self doubt.  It is easy to see the beauty in others, but not so easy to see it in ourselves.  I do believe, though, that there is amazing beauty in each of us.  Yes, even in myself.





Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This is totally awesome!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Perfect!

If you're not following The Eleanor Project on Facebook, you should do so. Links today about just what you're writing about.

Janneke said...

Thank you for sharing! This is great. :) I did a similar thing last year too, if you'd like to read about it.

http://dannyandjanneke.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-am-100-lovable.html

Rubis said...

Love for ones self is so important!