Sunday, October 7, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge : Week One

Since my Before 40 adventure ended, I needed some new challenges.  I decided to commit to reading one book a month.  That doesn't sound like a lot, and it's not.  I used to read books in one sitting, but with my schedule, one book a month seemed realistic.  In September, I read "Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys".  I plan to do a whole post on that at some point.

This month I'm reading "The Trouble With Boys", but I also took on another challenge.  A photo a day challenge to be exact.  I love my Canon, but I knew I wasn't going to lug it around everywhere I went, so I decided to stick with the iPhone for this one.  I tried to keep the photos natural, not posed or produced, but just snapshots of my everyday life for the most part.  I also wanted to keep them unedited or with very little editing.  Here's week one...

Oct. 1 -  LEAF



Oct. 2 -  IN MY CUP



Oct. 3 -  SHOES



Oct. 4 -  UP



Oct. 5 - LIGHT



Oct. 6 -  ORANGE



Oct. 7 - FLOWERS


4 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I like that you took them daily, but put them in one post.

Who is that adorable little one?

Brooke said...

NICE! Love the flower and the close up eye ball! Yeah, who is the cute toddler?

Elissa said...

love that you are doing this. i am still my usual disorganized, unfocused self. my challenge this month? making 3 halloween costumes!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I am a friend of Jen's, nice to meet you and see these great pics!