Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday : March 10

The prompts this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday were based on children's television.  A bit unfair for those people without children, wouldn't you say?  I mean, I have a child, and I still wasn't thrilled with the prompts.  I felt a bit boxed in by them.  Maybe we could do an adult theme sometime?  The prompts could be Bills, Laundry, Errands, Wine, and TGIF?!  Anyway, I got it done, and that's the important part, right?



Dylan and I SHARED some quality time at the zoo yesterday.  He SHARED a staring contest with this fish!  I was remembering how difficult and exhausting it used to be to take Dylan to the zoo myself.  Yesterday, he was a complete delight to be with, and we had the best time.

FIVE cents

If you're going to have a WORD OF THE DAY (Love), Dylan feels you must have a letter of the day also (M).



Caterpillars WIGGLE, right?

Milk and COOKIES, anyone?

Have a great week, and see you next time!

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Great shots! I was a bit stumped at first by them too!

Sarah said...

I love these shots! Your little guy is so sweet...the M is really cute. I had trouble with these as well...but you did great!

Karen said...

The simplicity and composition of your 5 photo is striking. Even the texture of the background adds to the photo!

Brooke said...

Loved each and every shot. I'm glad you enjoyed the zoo. They are getting to good ages now, aren't they?

Jessica said...

I seriously had no idea the theme was children's television, of course I've been a little slow lately... Great shots this week! I love the sharing shot, great composition and perspective!

Unknown said...

Love your wiggle shot! That fish - oy vey! Good thing there's a thick glass wall between them. LOL!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Well, your results don't look boxed in to me. Great post.

Christine E-E said...

even though I don't have children around... it's good to "think outside the box"... love your FIVE (now why didn't I think of that) and the fact that your son there should be a letter of the week. Is he in kindergarten? sounds like something my daughter (a kinder teacher) would be doing.