Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Flowers

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It's been a crazy busy month so far.  I decided to take a little time for myself and enjoy the spring flower show.  I discovered two things while there.   One, looking at flowers really does lift a person's spirits.  Two, photographers are chatty.  I only had a couple of hours to myself, so I was on a mission, but there were a lot of other photographers there and they kept stopping me to ask questions about my camera, my shots, etc.  I hate to say it, but I wasn't very friendly.  I had a job to do!









Ni Hao Yall

An Irish Blessing for you:

"May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.  May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.  May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.  And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through".




6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love these pictures they make me hopeful that spring can't be to far!

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers! I'm so ready for spring.

3 Countries 1 Love said...

The colors of that first flower are amazing!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

They're gorgeous! I love to go to flower shows, too. MiddleSchool Teacher and I went to a dahlia show when she was visiting. It was great.

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

Flowers shows are so much fun to capture...you did a great job.

Brooke said...

Love your finds!! These are fantastic! I'm totally going to remember to hit the flower show next year!